Re: Sonified Debugger vs. Screenreader Question

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 11:46:21 -0500 (EST)

The installer had not been tested on Vista -- sorry it seems to have
problems there.  FYI -- JAWS needs to be running in order for it to
determine the target directory for scripts (in case you did not have JAWS
running when you tried).  As with most installations, full admin rights
are required, including registry access (I would guess that you have full
access though).  Inthane's Grab Bag site also has a link to the zip
archive of the same scripts for a manual install

http://www.empowermentzone.com/msenv2005.zip

The included file msenv2005.htm describes the steps.  Let us know if you
have further questions.

Jamal