another java question--method call not working when it should

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:37:04 -0400

Hi all. I have a method with return type void, but when I call it it says "invalid method declaration; return type required". Then, for the same line, it says "<identifier> expected". Again, the method in question is VOID, meaning no return type. Even when I toss in a return statement, returning an int from the method in question, it gives me the same errors. Also, is there an easier way to review the list of compiler errors in EdSharp than recompiling and listening to them all over again? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex