Re: another interesting C# error I don't see

  • From: Christopher Coale <ccoale427@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:42:27 -0700

You have an extra closing curly brace. Erase the second to the last one, and you should be good.

On 7/3/2011 2:40 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:

Hi all,

I've got two C# errors going on here that don't seem to make sense. In the first, I get the following output from the error list windows of VS 2010: "type or namespace definition, or end of file expected", and the second is "The name console does not exist in the current context". What did I do this time? Thanks.

Katherine