Re: another interesting C# error I don't see

  • From: Christopher Coale <ccoale427@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 19:10:39 -0700

Katherine, what I was referring to was the line numbers that the error message gives you. It will always say on which line the error occurred.

You don't get it. I mean underneath the options, there's a box that you can check to automatically display line numbers. I've got that checked, and no line numbers show.