RE: a bit of a problem:using select and blocking

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:45:47 -0500

If you don't fix it by tomorrow I will have a look when I get home from
work.  It looks like your mostly doing it right I would print out your
variables and make sure everything is right.  I know it looks right in how
your setting them but maybe they are getting reset or something somewhere by
a bad pointer.

I will look tomorrow with GDB but for now I have to get to bed got to get up
at 5

Ken