Re: Working with Pictures

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:55:27 -0700

are you still working in asp (or was it asp.net?) if in html, you can use
either note tab, or Arachnophilia (off the grab bag site) to size and place
images on a page with fair accuracy

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com