Re: Working with Pictures

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 05:04:55 -0400

Thanks Elf: I have started Googling to learn about pictures and the net in
general. I will add what I find, at least the most simple method, to my article
series in VWD. Ya, I am still in ASP.net which is Visual Web Developer but I
can use native html, css and all that jazz in my pages or even just create a
totally non asp page in VWD so I can use pretty much anything html, css or
JavaScript. I get into problems with PHP and other Linux based thingys though.
Thanks again:
Ye Old Key Puncher