Re: Windows Question About Default Action

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:42:11 -0700

hi Jim,

I think you can restore the default action for it in control panel, folder options, file types, if I am remembering right the folder listing is in those at the top of the list, then you would edit the file (edit button) then tab to the "restore default" button (or it will read something like that)

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>