Re: Windows API

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:08:51 +0200

because vbtab is a code
not the string tab.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darko Milosevic" <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: Windows API

I have tryed with function SendKeys, but this function sends a string specifyed, if code is:
SendKeys ("Tab", True)
Function will send string "Tab".
But if try:
SendKeys (VbKeyTab, True)
by constant VBKeyTab, program will do nothing.
It's problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:12:39 +0100
From: "[iso-8859-2] Darko Milo?evi?" <darko.pogacic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Windows API

DEAR
So I am using Visual Basic 6, I need any Windows API function to simulate a hot key. I developing one recognition software, for voice recognition, and I need code to press given hot keys, as result of voice command. If I would like to say command "Next link", program needs to simulate a TAB key, and to move to the next link.
If anyone have idea to help me, please reply.
Darko.