Visual Web Developer Success!

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:26:32 +1100

Hi.
redid the example and used the standard tool box alt control x, and made the
mistake of using the tool box from the tools menu, my fault of course.
well, was able to drop controls, able to set properties, and able to write
code, debug and compile, and wrote my first application, a hello world
application, where i concatanate a message with my name in a text label, and
it worked.
a web form, when i enter my name and click submit, it shows the message
Hello Marvin Hunkin!
cool, got it working.
just a matter of persistance, patience and a lot of experimentation.
cheers Marvin.