Visual Web Developer 2008 Problems

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:57:03 +1100

Hi.
using visual web developer 2008 with jaws 10 beta, and was able to drop
controls, and set the properties, but jaws some times read like the text
box, put the controls, but does not say it except for the text label for a
text box.
so how do i configure jaws with vwd 2008 express.
or did i go to the wrong place for the tool box.
so might start the project again, and try, and in the code window, did
control f 2, but the click events, so how to highlight say a button, and
then the code window opens.
this is a real pain, so will start the example from my book.
a real pain, first time using the web development application.
can any one help, or had experience, or give me tips and tricks, or are
there any jaws settings, or any extra keyboard settings to set for that.
cheers Marvin.