Re: Visual C++ Example

  • From: "Paul Hunt" <huntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:42:59 -0000

Hi,

I had the C++ collection archive already but thanks for the other two links. I'll check 'em out.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:57:26 -0000
From: Paul Hunt <huntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Visual C++ Example

Hi,

Following on from the link to the VB fruit basket demo is there a similar example program written in Visual C++?

Also any good links to VC++ guides that explain the code for creating UI's would be appreciated (most VC++ books I've seen don't go into much detail on the code that generates UI's because they assume you'll just use the VS IDE) but I like writing the code myself in my favorite text editor then compiling on the command line.

Thanks.
Paul