Visual C# 2008 Express and the .NET Framework

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:48:57 +0200

Hi:

How can I choose which version of the .NET Framework I want to track in
Visual C# 2008?
I have 1.x, 2.x and 3.x installed and thought I could select which version
to track within Visual C#.

I understand that I should be able to use all versions up to 3.5 within VS
2008.
Or is this only available in the Standard and Professional versions of VS?

In SharpDevelop you can select which version of the .NET Framework to be
used when the project is created.
I can't find a similar option in VS.