Re: Visual Basic. net 2008 Help Projects Needed

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:37:27 -0400

I can not support Ken's approach strongly enough, especially for blind programmers. It is called Modular Programming. Create one small module, put in a little code make sure it works and continue adding functionallity until the module and project is complete. After you get experienced you can raw code larger and larger code blocks in a module but always test your module before continuing to another module or it will be very very dificult to fix syntax errors and even worse trying to fix run time errors.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>