Vb.net Express Runs Old Version

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:01:11 -0500

Hi Guys:
I change code in a sub and save the changes, get 0 errors, warnings or
messages.  I hit F5 or ctrl F5 to run and an older version of my Project runs
not reflecting the changes in the source code.
Any idea of what might be going on or what I should look at or research?  I
found nothing Googling but might not be looking for relevant key words and
phrases.
This happened years ago when I played with Vb.net and I deleted some of the
Projects modules, perhaps in the Bin or other such folders but don't want to
mess up my work so don't want to just randomly start deleting things until I
find out more.
Thanks:
Rick Farmington Mich. USA