Re: VWD and ASP Tutorials

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:55:12 -0400

Even if it has imperfections (as almost any substantive project does), I think those tutorials are a solid contribution to the blind programming community! Clearly, you gave much of your time and shared knowledge gained through experience. I would be interested in other tutorials or tips that you mentioned, such as ones related to setting up the VWD development environment for use with a screen reader.

Jamal

On 5/11/2010 8:49 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
No Problem Jamal. If you skim read them you will see what I ment. I
think they were good for what they were designed to be but not really
good for a basic unattended introduction to the subject matter. If
anyone ever wants to develop a real set of tutorials, and has the time
and skill set necessary, we might do something like that. I was sort of
holding off on even considering tht until after VS 2010 and Windoweyes
get their use of UIA and the newer Accessibility tools in place since
the older ones are being deprecated and are not used in VS 2010 perhaps
making all my tutorials useless for 2010 versions and beyond.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>