Re: VWD Stylesheet Caching problem

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:01:05 -0400

Thanks as usual big guy. I will try it. The caching goes on in three places. The page and the stylesheet can be cached in the Browser, on the host server or even in a cookie. Last night I put a Output declaritive with location set to "None" on the Content Page but that did not help. Note that VWD would not let me put it on the Master Page, validation errors occured when I tried that. It appears that if I use a Master Page Asp is caching both the Master Page and the Stylesheet. I will read up more on your suggestions today and test any coding ideas. Microsoft may have changed something in Framework 3.5 as I don't remember this problem in VWD 2005.

Well, another day wasted, hope today is better.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Punit Diwan" <punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>