VWD Stylesheet Caching problem

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:13:16 -0400

Hi Guys:
IE 7, VWD 2008. I have a Stylesheet.css file. If I use it with a normal aspx
page everything seemed fine, I think. But when I use it with a Master Page it
works the first time then no code changes get reflected in the browser after
the first change. I believe It is being cached. I set the Page Caching to On
New Page in IE 7 but that did no good for the .css file. How do I stop IE  from
caching the stylesheet or how can I do it in Web.config or what in the blazes
do they expect us to do to test changes to our Stylesheets?
I just want to either turn off object, stylesheet, caching during development.
If I change a Webpage it is reflected fine, just the stylesheet is not being
refreshed when I look at in a browser.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA