VWD 2008X, slew the Dragon!!

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:35:48 -0600

Good afternoon everyone,

    Who says Mondays have to be blue? It's a beautiful afternoon here in
sunny San Antonio; a great day for completing a software registration. As
the music from Beowulf plays in the background I'm wanting you all to know
that I've finally completed registering Microsoft's Visual Web Developer
2008 Express and can now get down to the business of building Web sites and
applications with it. At least the next time I'll know what I'm doing so the
procedure goes much smoother. One thing I've said about designing computer
applications and Web sites there's plenty of opportunities for
Structured-Discovery Learning. For me registering this product was one of
those opportunities. Thanks again for everyone's help. Best wishes from Mary
and I for a Happy Valentine's Day. Stake is definitely on for supper tonight
followed by the Westminster kennel Club Dog Show. Talk to you all soon.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver