Re: VWD 2008X, slew the Dragon!!

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 04:53:57 -0500

Hi Peter:
I am looking forward to your experience building sites using the technologies you are familiar with. I am more than a little unhappy with the Microsoft VWD and DataBase Technologies but they are fairly accessible where as the Linux stuff is not as far as I know. You might try out VWD with some of it's technologies and let me know how you find it compared to the system you were working with. Also, if there is a particular VWD technology you want to look at let me know as I may have something on it.
Rick USA
Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>