RE: Text Editors

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:50:45 -0400

Boxer can do this.

www.boxersoftware.com

Ken

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Scholes
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 8:38 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Text Editors

Hi all,

For development purposes, I am looking for a text editor that will recognise
ASCII line breaks, and save in UTF-8 format. A framework I am developing for
requires me to save files using UTF-8 encoding. I tried EdSharp, and while I
love its huge amount of features, it takes rather a long time to load, and
when I'm opening file after file to edit code, EdSharp slows me down. Thanks
in advance.

--

James Scholes

  _____

Contact Info:
E-Mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
<msnim:add?contact=jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
Skype: james.scholes <skype:james.scholes?add>
AOL Instant Messenger: jamesscholes000
<aim:addbuddy?screenname=jamesscholes000>
Jabber: jamesscholes@xxxxxxxxxx
TeamTalk Server: JamesScholes.com with default <tt://jamesscholes.com>
ports (10300, 10301)

Social Networks:
Facebook: Profile
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1375965156&ref=profile>
1375965156
Twitter: JamesScholes <http://twitter.com/JamesScholes>
Last.fm profile: jamesscholes000 <http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000>

Websites:
jls-radio.com <http://www.jls-radio.com>
JamesScholes.com <http://www.jamesscholes.com>

Live Journal: jamesscholes000.livejournal.com