Re: Text Editors

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:36:40 -0700

there are a whole batch of editors linked to from my grab bag site (URL under
name) and there is jart as well, which I don't think I have gotten up there as
of yet, I don't have a list of those who do utf8, but there is a source of
accessible editors for you to check.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com