Test Page Problem

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:59:38 -0600

Good evening everyone,

    I just installed Jamal's latest offering, "TestPage" and attempted to
run it on one of my site pages. I received a message saying that the program
failed to execute because the component, "saapi32.dll" could not be found. I
tried reinstalling the program as instructed and attempted to run it again
with the same results. What's the fix for this? Thanks for the help.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver