Re: Test Page Problem

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:15:02 -0800

Jamal, I get this when I tried to run test page on my XP SP3  with j10
SayLine.exe - Unable To Locate Component
graphic 362 This application has failed to start because SAAPI32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
OK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:59:26 -0000
From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>