Re: T00VWDSeries SetUpPreRequisits

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:12:18 -0700

ah, nvm. that worked.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ricks Place
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:46 AM
  Subject: T00VWDSeries SetUpPreRequisits

  Here is the first installment in the article series. Take time to check out
the settings
  against what you have and make sure to document any changes you make to your
settings
  so you can change them back if you want. Also, let me know if you have
something
  set diferently that works better with jaws as I use Windoweyes. I will RePost
this
  article as an attachment with subsequent articles until I am attaching 4 or 5
and
  then will start not including older articles unless requested. I think
Inthane  is
  going to archive them on his site so you might be able to read them there as
well.
  Happy Programming!