Re: Sodbeans update

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:49:27 -0500

Thanks, Elf, I appreciate it. It's definitely a huge amount of working
trying to make an application as complex as a development environment
accessible.

And of course, we have spent eons of time getting our custom virtual machine
and the GUI to be accessible, yet then we run into these weird issues with
things like the installer, which makes it hard, which we don't have much
control over, but this makes it difficult for folks to even download and
test it! It is both a frustrating, fun, and complicated project, to be sure.
And we've made massive progress lately, which is nice.

Stefik