Re: Sodbeans update

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:04:32 -0400

This is for Netbeans, which is in fact the IDE I personally hear the most about for Java. But it still sounds like its a ways off still at the moment from everyday use. Very cool stuff though.

JW

On 9/25/2009 7:06 AM, Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO wrote:
Hi Listers,
Hi Listers,
I assume this is for something other than Java. I need something like this for Java. What languages will this work with? It sounds simply fabulous.
Susie Stanzel    programmer, U.S.D.A.