Re: Silverlight Demos was re: total accessibility of premier MS products?

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:53:54 -0700

Hi

The problem with WPF seems to be severe - even you cannot read the
screen with jaws cursor, strange, as Jaws uses some kind of graphic
hooking to access that info. For this very reason, Jaws totaly relies
on UIA to provide information about controls.

me too working on a WPF project these days, and have to take my
colleagues' assistance even to check whether an item in a listview is
updated or not. Though I'm mainly working on business layer and
workflow and lucky to get away from designing part, still I have to
face it once in a while.

Thanks,
Varun

--