Re: SharpDevelop

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:26:04 -0700

Jamal,

it was recommended to me a while back and I was told it was useable, that is why I have it linked to the grab bag site, smile.

I haven't tried everything up there myself, as you know I'm not that big a programmer, I started out after listening to a few questions on my former housemates e mails (all three of us had computers set up in a extra bedroom in the house) that I could answer and decided to see what I could learn and might be able to contribute!

anyway, did you get my previous message on the script error I'm getting? and if you did reply would you let me know, because I didn't see it

thanks,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>