Re: Sharepoint Administration Accessibility

  • From: "Gerard Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:06:28 +0100

Hi,

Have a look at the Accessibility Community Portal for SharePoint at:
https://aks.hisoftware.com/default.aspx

This includes information about HiSoftware's accessibility plugin for SharePoint. I have no idea how well this works, but it's fre and has to be worth having a look.

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,
How will you know when you get there?