Re: Scripting Language

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:25:05 -0400

There's always Wikipedia for a good introduction to the notion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language

On 07/27/2010 09:01 AM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Please help a dummy to understand. I don't know what a scripting language is as opposed to a plain old language like BASIC, CoBOL, C, Assembler, etc. What kind of language would one call them and what makes a scripting language? I guess I've been out of it too long.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Engebretson Jr." <d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>