Re: Scripting Language

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:58:39 +0100

Scripts are like small computer programs that tells a program how to behave. JAWS include such a language so that it "knows" how to behave in certain applications.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 27/07/2010 14:01, Howard Traxler wrote:
Please help a dummy to understand.  I don't know what a scripting
language is as opposed to a plain old language like BASIC, CoBOL, C,
Assembler, etc. What kind of language would one call them and what makes
a scripting language? I guess I've been out of it too long.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Engebretson Jr."
<d.engebretson@xxxxxxxxxxx>