Re: Screen Reader in VB6

  • From: "Bob J." <rjustice004@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:13:58 -0800

Hello John,

I was hoping that I might learn how a screen reader is able to spy on other
programs by inspecting the code in this project.  However, there is nearly
no documentation included and what little there is doesn't seem very
revealing to me.  I don't suppose that you have any documentation that
discusses how or why this code should act as a screen reader.

Any and all assistance appreciated!

Bob