Re: Screen Reader in VB6

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:01:44 -0600

Actually I am involved in the NVDA project in various ways. Not on the programming side mind you but yeah have known of NVDA for quite some time. It is quite nice to see NVDA making the impact on the blind community that it has. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>