Re: Registry Cleaner

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 19:04:34 -0400

blog? now your are really showing your proof that you look nothing up. i don't have a blog and never did ever. So if you consider emails to be blogs. Then show us more of what you know nothing about? i let my 18 years on the computer from dos and up. Along with my degree in computers and certifications do my talking. And by the way got me my job as a fiver optic tech for one of the biggest companies out there. So take your 1 to three years as a want a bee tech and pay for it like the rest, because you really don't know how to fix it! Or, actually read a book!

At 11:03 AM 8/3/2008, you wrote:
I was asking a simple scientific question, and if you didn't like it why not simply pass it up. Nevertheless, you are simply perpetuating the same garbage I'm alluding to. Name a scientific study making the same claims you are making, or are you conveying your deep understanding of computer science you obviously got from Kim Commando or some such nonsense. Wow, another e-mail tough guy. A guy who sits along side his mommie to talk to the school psychologist because he can't handle his sadness about his blindness wah wah--yeah I read that on your blog, which you quickly abandoned because indeed you're right, no one cares. Say good bye as you will permanently disappear from my consciousness.

the extremely successful and confident Matthew (Smiley dimples)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>