Re: Quality Assurance testing

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 16:47:32 -0400

I'd start by getting real specifics about the responsibilities you would have and the tools you would be required to use. That's really the showstopper, if one exists. If they really are trying to land you, figure out what they want you to be accountable for, and then perhaps we can suggest accessible mediums through which it can be accomplished. But quality assurance testing is really, at the end of the day, pretty vague all by itself.

Jared

On 4/7/2009 1:11 PM, Robbie Miller wrote:
Chris, I have no idea how they intend to have me do the QA testing. I have no idea what tools they will have me to use or how they want me to use them.
I know it sounds crazy, but they are pushing this at me.
I'm not sure what to do.
Robbie
millerrobbie@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:millerrobbie@xxxxxxxxxxx>