RE: Python question

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:47:45 -0500

You could just pass in self if you have to have two variables but I don't
know why you need the two variables because you could do

t.isAfter(t1)

If you have to have two variables you should move the isAfter function out
of the class and have it accept your time class as arguments so you could
just call it like

isAfter(t,t1)

Of course the problem is your function will not work because you need to
individually compare all of the hour, minute, and seconds of the first time
with that of the second time so the function would have to be changed to
work.