RE: PeopleSoft programming with a screen reader

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:28:27 -0500

Hi,
I asked a sighted friend of mine some pointed questions about this. From what
he says, it may be doable, but PeopleSoft is such a big platform that it
depends on the area of that platform that you want to work with. My friend uses
a facility something like Visual Studio to drop stuff onto a screen layout, but
he told me that the stuff has property windows where you c an type stuff in to
change properties, which moves it around. I can investigate further if you need
me to do that.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.