RE: Using Microsoft Compilers to compile Java native libraries

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:25:25 -0500

Hi,
I'd like to have the message that talks about this. According to my memory,
Jamal wrote a utility that gets the .Net SDK files for you. Maybe you can find
it on nonvisualdevelopment.org. I'll dig around to see if I saved that
announcement.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.