RE: PYTHON INTERPRETOR

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:55:13 -0400

Hi,
EdSharp will speak the errors when you try to run your program. Once the errors
are gone from your program, you would run it in the usual way, either via the
command line or with a shortcut.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi