Re: PYTHON INTERPRETOR

  • From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:28:45 -0400

I think that the interpreter uses the standard error stream, so (if you have things configured right) edSharp will read the errors for you. I could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works. You could always get saytools, put sayfile.exe somewhere, then make a bat file to run a py file and have sayfile.exe speak errors, maybe

/c c:\python26\python.exe file.py 2> py_err.txt
/c sayfile.exe py_err.txt

Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx