Re: Oracle Meeting - community requests?

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 19:30:59 -0600

Hi Alex,

We're adding Linux/ORCA support next release into Sodbeans 2.0, which
will hopefully come out in July or so. We actually have a build
internally working on both Ubuntu and Vinux using Speech Dispatcher.

So, I don't know if Oracle officially supports that, but at least
NetBeans should work fine with it soon,

Stefik