Re: OffTopic: WordProcessor And CheckWriters

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 08:07:37 -0600

the checking account management software from the printinghouse is called
money-talks.  It is quite useful, and it does have a mechanism for
callibrating and printing checks, however it does not actually print
checks -- all it does is fill in the blanks on your existing checks, which
you have to put through the printer. I have never bothered doing this (yet)
but am interested in a solution that will let me print the entire check,
including the account number at the bottom, bank name, etc. Then I don't
have to purchase checks from the bank.
Any ideas how to do this?
Happy hacking.
--le