Re: Needed, Someone to make the 32-bit binary for BrailleBlaster on Windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:47:18 -0500

Well, I'm so used to how BrailleBlaster is set up that I don't realize
that it isn't obvious to others.

Once liblouis and liblouisutdml are compiled and inserted and SWT is
changed, BrailleBlaster requires only a JRE. The Java Access Bridge is
not required.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com