Re: Most Accessible Programming Environment

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:02:25 -0700

thank you for the updated information and the permission to list the link, as I
have told others, "the more places its available from, the more folks that can
find it"

and no, it doesn't sound simple to me, but then, I myself only play with
programming, LOL.

good luck,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com