Re: Most Accessible Programming Environment

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:53:02 -0700

I just got them on one of the lists I'm on, hang on and I'll pass them along if its in good enough order!

when I say I just got them, I mean just! haven't even opened the zip file yet, lol!

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>