RE: Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express 2008

  • From: "Tom Ladis" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:22:00 -0600

Never mind!  There seems to be a Position dialog off of the format menu that
gives you some more flexibility that is not on the properties window.

I set wrapping style to LEFT and positioning style to RELATIVE.   Then I was
able to drag the items around on the screen to where I wanted them.

Thanks,
Tom