Re: Microsoft Active Accessibility,

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:20:46 -0800

have you read over the MSAA documentation available from either Microsoft, or
from my grabbag site (URL under my signature)?

unfortunately this is all the assistance I can offer,
Inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming