Re: MainFraming and Remoting

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:40:16 -0400

Hi:
Not recent, years ago I did some DBII in COBOL on a IBM Mainframe.  There
should be some IBM manuals for DBII.  Basically you write your program  as
usual but use a cursor to point to the current row you are working on after
retrieving it with a Sql Select query.
At least that's how we did it in prehistoric times.
Rick Farmington Mich. USA