Re: MVC

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:00:36 +0300

first of all you must learn about
inheritance, polimorfism, and encapsulation.
Let me offer you a simple design problem and I wait for your answer to it.
I mention that you don't need mvc or other thing for this, simply thinking.
Let go.
We have a math application which must offer classes for geometrics.
To simplify the problem let say that you must implement rectangles and squares.
how do you do it?
As you see, purely speaking from a mvc pattern I am in the model part, but it does not matter.
all you must do here is to say how do you write rectangles and squares.
wait for your answer.
All i want is to help you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>